Compassionate, Professional CareBright, Open Floor Plans
- Luxurious 10-resident homes in quiet Northwest neighborhood
- Private bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Spacious central common area with fireplace and big-screen TV with cable and surround sound
- Spacious kitchen and dining area
- Large covered patios and outdoor areas with walking/wheelchair paths
- Secured environment/emergency response system
- Home-cooked, balanced meals
- Personal and social activities with an emphasis on health and wellness
- 24-hour supervision by caring, compassionate, certified caregivers
- 5:1 resident-to-staff ratio during day-time hours
- Awake overnight caregiver
Aspen Care Homes are situated in a quiet Northwest neighborhood close to Northwest Medical Center, physicians offices, churches and other nearby amenities.
Both homes are located in Northwest Tucson near La Cañada and River Road.
About Our Homes
Our homes are designed for comfort and familiarity, with open, well-lit floor plans that foster a family-like setting. We promote an active lifestyle with a variety of activities like daily exercises, art classes, pet therapy, music, and singing to keep residents engaged.
Come Visit Us
Curious to see for yourself? Schedule a tour of our residences. Experience our facilities, meet the team, and see the level of care we offer.